Hey guys! My Stila Backstage Palette review and looks will go up this afternoon but I wanted to post about a few beauty deals going on right now!
1) Zoya: Buy One Get One Free... who doesn't love BOGO! And best part is... it's on ALL colours! Shipping from Zoya is for US only, unfortunately. But if you really want something, contact someone located in the US to do a CP for you :) or I would be happy to do one! Note that shipping is $6.95.
2) Walgreens: 50% off ALL WetnWild products... yes! The tags said ALL, not limited to certain products. This is when you nab those Holiday sets and even some of the original 6 pan palettes, or some of their singles (my reviews are coming up).
3) E.L.F.: 50% off "Insider Picks", includes items like their liquid eyeliner, nail polish, loose eyeshadow, lipgloss and their kabuki brush. That makes many of these items 50cents guys! This is for the American site... but again, US CP anyone? (it's cheaper anyway :) )
4) Walmart: Maybelline The Falsies mascara temporary price cut to only $5.00! (Awesome deal, it included a few of their other mascaras but The Falsies caught my eye)
5) Sephora: $10 NARS eyeshadow duos in "Cheyenne" or "Wicked" (looks like a pretty brown duo and a light green/dark green one)... Sephora ships internationally!
6) Urban Decay: Apocalyptic Nail Kit on Sale for $18 (includes 7 shades!) - on the Urban Decay website
7) Walgreens: Buy One Get One 50% all Rimmel products (higher price prevails): Now would be the time to nab the new Lash Accelerator mascara, if you're interested!
8) Superdrug: FREE standard delivery on ALL orders through November 16. (The website does have some of the Sleek palettes and blushers, and most, if not all, of the MUA range)
9) Superdrug: Bourjois, GOSH and Maybelline, all products 3 for 2.
10) Superdrug: 2True products (all) 3 for £5.
11) Boots: 3 for 2 on an array of products (can mix brands): Items such as Urban Decay 24/7 pencils (certain shades), Too Faced Candlelight Powder and some Barry M items.
12) CVS: Buy One Get One 50% Maybelline face products.
13) CVS: Rimmel Lash Accelerator only $7.99.
14) CVS: Buy One Get One 50% Off ALL Revlon products (they have some interesting holiday offerings!)
15) Ulta: Buy One Get One Free on all Ulta bath/body products, also Buy One Get One 50% off on all OPI nail polishes, Maybelline products and Revlon products. (There is also a 20% off coupon floating around the net)
Happy Shopping guys!!
I wasn't able to get the WnW holiday palettes on sale :/ I'm betting certain stores are different, though. Doesn't hurt to try! :)ReplyDelete
I want the WnW palettes ... buhuhu :( Not only the limited edition ones, but the regular ones too!!ReplyDelete
@Steph: They weren't? I would have called bullcrap at the counter because the tags at my store said ALL in big letters... lolReplyDelete
I know! I did too, haha. The guy at the counter said it was because they were holiday. But I've heard other girls who've had luck, so I'm sure my store was just full of idiots ;)ReplyDelete
Thanks for all the deals, I don't know where to start! :)ReplyDelete
Sephora doesn't ship internationally, no. I'm dying to shop there, but I'm forced to ask someone or use some kind of "personal shopper" service whenever I feel like going bananas there. I wish they did though! :)ReplyDelete
There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.ReplyDelete
It's been said that any bettor needs to see this,
Watch this or stop betting on sports...
Sports Cash System - Robotic Sports Betting Software.