Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Stolen: 40 Beauty Questions

SKINCARE -
How many times do you wash your face daily?
Definitely at least once a day, twice if I put foundation on. I have a bad habit of leaving eye makeup on.

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Generally dry.

What is your current facial wash?
Clean and Clear Deep Cleanser

Do you exfoliate?
Yes, once or twice a week.

What brand do you use?
St. Ives Apricot Scrub or the olive oil scrub (I alternate as the second one is less abrasive)

What moisturizer do you use?
Depends... if my face is red, I use The Body Shop's Aloe Soothing day cream, if I'm having a breakout, I use Clean and Clear's Soft face moisturizer.

Do you have freckles?
Yes, dear god.

Do you use eye cream?
Yes, Clinique All About Eyes.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
It used to be a lot worse, and now it's not bad unless it's that time of the month.

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Nope.

MAKE-UP
What foundation do you use?
Mac's Studio Fix powder

How about concealer?
Mac Select MoistureCover / sometimes a little Studio Tech

Do you know your undertone color?
I dunno, I thought I was pink but I wear NC shades in Mac foundation.

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I like them, but my eyes are so small that I always have to trim them. It's a pain.

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, but I'm bad about that.

What brand of mascara do you use?
Using Rimmel Sexy Curves until I run out, then I'm onto Rimmel Max VolumeFlash.

Sephora or MAC?
Mac, all the way.

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No.

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes, mostly. Sometimes Q-Tips... tape for clean up and to get a straight line.

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yeah, definitely. I put it on out of habit, even if I'm just tossing mascara on.

For the face?
No, I was using NARS face primer but didn't like it. I'm gonna try the Revlon one.

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
No way I could pick one... I use White Frost the most, though.

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Mostly pencil. Liquid if I have the time.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Like never?

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Fun, but a bit messy sometimes.

Do you use mineral makeup?
I have a few mineral eyeshadows and some mineralize skin products from Mac.

What is your favorite lipstick?
At the moment, Viva Glam Gaga.

How about lipgloss?
With Gaga, I love Perky lipglass over top, I also use the Sephora #18 a lot.

What is your favorite blush to use?
Mac Prism.

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Never have.

Do you like drugstore makeup?
I have some, mostly lip products. I have a few drugstore blushes and eyeshadows but I don't use them much.

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
When I can, there's one about 40 mins from here.

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Definitely.

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Occasionally it's just not my day.

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
I don't like heavy blush or caked on black eyeliner. It's depressing.

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Both, depends on my mood and how much time I have to put it on that morning. Neutrals are less work.

Which celebrity always has great make up?
I love Lady Gaga's, though I wouldn't wear it out. Katy Perry, sometimes Kristen Stewart can look nice. Also, Blake Lively.

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
My brow shadow, Brown Down. I look bad without my brows done.

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Sure, I do it pretty often, just as long as my brows are done... lol

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
With brows!! lol I'm passable. Maybe a little undereye concealer.

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Probably Mac.

What do you think of Makeup??
M3

Now I'm tagging...
Whoever?

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try the Rimmel Sexy curves mascara, but never got around to doing it! The name just makes me want to buy it LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look of the wand will make people laugh too... my boyfriend calls it the anal beads mascara. Check out the wand, and you'll get it lol :)

    ReplyDelete