Sunday, May 1, 2011

More Swatches of the Physician's Formula Gel Liners

Picked these up through my $5 off coupon at CVS plus their 40% off sale... $1.60 each! Such a great deal as these liners are awesome.

























I got the blue eyes original liner set and the brown eyes glam collection (these are more metallic and fancy!).

I discovered that they do indeed snap apart like legos...

























This has made traveling a bit easier ;-). They're so tiny and perfect when they snap apart. Could easily fit into a pocket...

Anyway, onto the swatches:






















































































The first is a beautiful indigo shade of blue... it's got a slight purple tone but it's relatively blue. This shade is really pigmented, and I loved it on my eyes. The middle shade is a rich chocolate brown, probably the most pigmented of the three. I haven't had a chance to use that one yet but think I will on moving day, to again test how long these last! The far right is a black liner with loose blue sparks. When I wore this, I felt like it had a slight navy tone. Could be my skintone, but it didn't look jet black. It's not as pigmented as the black I have from the green eyes set.


















































































The gold is pretty but the least pigmented of the three, and further, the least pigmented of the ones I own. It's nice but I'm not sure how I'm going to use it (maybe on the lower lash line?). The middle color is a gorgeous bronzey brown... now THIS is nice. Can't wait to use it. The black is much more intense than the blue eyes set and has small bronze sparks. Gorgeoussss.

Overall, love these. The glam collection was quite metallic but the bronze is a welcome edition to my collection. I love these! Not sure if I'll get anymore though, unless they release new shades.

4 comments:

  1. That black with the bronze sparks is pretty freaking hawt. I need to get off my butt and buy some gel liners, I say it EVERY time I see a post on them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors from the brown glam set! And what a great deal on them! I need to use my set of these liners more often. I always seem to forget about them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all! I got the set for green eyes a while ago, these colors are soo gorgous! I especially love the blue, gold, and bronze colors

    ReplyDelete