Friday, May 27, 2011

Guest Post by Robyn: Day to Night Look

*Hi guys, I'm currently in England on vacation so while I'm gone I'm featuring a few awesome bloggers as guest posters! Hope you enjoy and be sure to check out their blogs and subscribe!*


Hello beautiful people - I'm Robyn and I blog over at Stay Beautiful. I'm very excited to be guest posting on Wendy's blog today as I actually get to meet her tomorrow! We are.... shock, horror.... going shopping!

Anyway, I thought for this post I thought I'd post a quick look that I wore to work, and then amp it up when I got home for a funkier, evening look.


Day Look:






Eyes:
Lid: Fyrinnae Damn Paladins
Crease/Liner: MUA Shae 12 (Mac Club Dupe)

Lips:
Collection 2000 Love Your Lips gloss in Honey Bunch

Face:
NYC Creme Blush in Pink Flash
Benefit 10

Dead simple, but still fun with a hint of duochrome - what I like when I'm in a rush in the morning!


Night Look:



Please excuse my awful, awful hair in this post. I sunburnt my scalp on holiday, so no hair dye or blowdrying for me!


Added to Eyes:
Outer Crease:High Voltage Nocturnal Passion
Inner Corner: Fyrinnae Electric Stardust
Liner: Collection 2000 Extreme liner in Teal

Face:
As before

Lips:
Primark Well Licked Gloss in Sorbet

Not exactly rocket science - lots of liner, darken the crease, add a bit of fun and sparkle with a bright inner corner highlight and a brighter lip! Do any of you add to your makeup for the evening or do you re-do it?

Thanks for reading, guys! Wish my wallet luck tomorrow ;)

10 comments:

  1. Awesome, I think I will have to try that daytime look, beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that day look and that night look is beautiful. I hope you two have fun tomorrow..I can't wait to see what u buy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two awesome looks! I especially love the crease color for the daytime - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I want some more Fyrinnae now... hope they still make electric stardust! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the day look so much! :D I also think I need to buy electric stardust!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the night look, I neeed more Fyrinnae!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trust Robyn to use Damn Paladins XD love the nighttime liner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome, I love how you can add just a bit of makeup to get to a completely different look!

    ReplyDelete