Saturday, May 28, 2011

Guest Post: FOTD - Starry Eyed Surprise

*Hi guys, I'm currently in England on vacation so while I'm gone I'm featuring a few awesome bloggers as guest posters! Hope you enjoy and be sure to check out their blogs and subscribe!*

Hola! I'm Lily from Beauty's Bad Habit, taking over Turtle Beauty today with something a bit bright...



EYES - UDPP, Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy, Fyrinnae 'Rapunzel Had Extensions', Barry M hot pink (no name, it from in a gift set), Hi-Fi Cosmetics 'Mind Manipulator', Ben Nye cherry red, Too Faced 'Cream', Illamasqua sealing gel, Sleek matte black, mascara, Kryolan white pencil eyeliner, nail art stars, Duo lash glue.

FACE - Kryolan Ultra Foundation, Collection 2000 'Matt + Minerals', Kryolan powder, Shu Uemura matte peach blush, The Balm 'Hot Mama' blush.

LIPS - MAC 'Blankety' lipstick, Darling Girl 'Heart of Glass' hologloss.

I've been trying to use these nail art stars ever since I received them. Of course, I have no patience for nail art, so I decided to stick them to my face instead! Since I'm posting on a blog belonging to the queen of bright pink lips, I figured I'd switch it around to bright pink eyes instead...Even if darkening the crease killed the intensity a bit.

Thanks, Wendy, for asking be to be a guest poster - I hope you're enjoying sunny *cough cough* old England!

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the color combo! And the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's stunning!! I love everything about this look

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour combination here! The stars look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lily! This is so beautiful and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One hot orange! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like a fairytale weaved and spun with magic threads, the story of KHAS started with a dream over half a century back. A subsidiary of the Sadaqat Group, that has won respect and awards all over the world, the vision of Khas is to make the same quality available here in Pakistan.
    lamps
    stuffed toys
    vases

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's not just about offering them the best costs that they'll find anywhere however it's extra about the buyer friendly solutions to their issues and constructing a rapport with them. That is the main reason why the majority of our prospects are returning customers. This is one thing we're proud of but at the similar time this also motivates us to maintain innovating and developing with new ideas and services to improve the general expertise of our customers. One of many notable additions to our providers is the option to pay through easyPay, debit playing cards and cash On delivery. home shopping

    ReplyDelete