Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Guest Post: My favorite SUMMER lipsticks

*Hi guys, I'm currently in England on vacation so while I'm gone I'm featuring a few awesome bloggers as guest posters! Hope you enjoy and be sure to check out their blogs and subscribe!*


Hi! I'm Jess. I am the author of the blog Weighing Down on Beauty. Summer is coming up soon and I can not wait!! These are a list of my favorite summer lipsticks. Let me know what you think and if you have any more to add to the list!!

OH and for reference, I am wearing MUFE HD 125 on my face








Rimmel Crush-This is the perfect everyday peach lipstick. It goes with almost every type of look and it less than $6!



Inglot 401 Matte- This matte orange lipstick is gorgeous and super long lasting. It last 5-6, through eating and drinking too. Gotta love that!



MUFE 38- This is a new fav for me. It is a gorgeous pinkie/coral color and is perfect for almost any look.



NYX Power- LOVE! LOVE! this color. I really love to wear it with any pink or purple eye look. It is honestly one of my favorite purple lipsticks.



MAC Morange- PERFECT orange lipstick for the summer. The color is super vibrant and pigmented and the formula is very moisturizing and long lasting



Revlon Coral- This is a really great drugstore alternative for a really great orange lipstick. The formula is amazing and the color is very pigmented all for $10 or less.



MAC Brave New Bronze- I really did not want to throw in a LE product but this is seriously my favorite lipstick to wear in the summer with a bronzy eye and cheek look. It also looks amazing with a tan. If you missed out on this color, Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick 902 C is an EXACT dupe, which you can check out HERE.



MAC Speed dial- This is just an amazing pink lipstick and is not an, in your face bright pink lip stick. The formula and color is really beautiful.



MAC GAGA 2- I love to wear nude lips in the summer with a smokey bronze eye. GAGA 2 is really the perfect nude for my skin tone.



MAC Impassioned- PERFECT coral lipstick and my an absolute MUST HAVE for the summer.



Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetic (OCC) Lip Tar in Trollop- Really beautiful coral/pink lip tar. The pigmentation is amazing. I also love that it wears like a lip gloss, but looks like a lipstick on the lips.

I hope you enjoyed my list! Let me know what your favorites were and please feel free to add your favorites to the list too!!

Don't forgot to check out my blog as well, Weighing Down on Beauty

Thanks ladies!!

7 comments:

  1. Trollop is gorgeous! I'm thinking it's time I break down and get some Lip Tars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all of these - I've said before I love that Inglot on you, I might go and check it out this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have so many beautiful lippies! LOVE MAC Impassioned on you! What a great coral!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your lipsticks! Great blog btw. I found your link on specktra. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Trollop, Coral and Morange! You're right, they're all super summery :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahhhh Morange doesn't look that orange on me, not fair :( I always swatch Rimmel Crush and marvel over how pretty it is, but for some reason I'm an idiot and never buy it! I love Gaga 2 as well <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all awesome, you have great taste in lip products!

    ReplyDelete