Monday, May 23, 2011

Guest Post by Priscilla: EOTD - Simple & Wearable Cut Crease

*Hi guys, I'm currently in England on vacation so while I'm gone I'm featuring a few awesome bloggers as guest posters! Hope you enjoy and be sure to check out their blogs and subscribe!*

Hola Chicas!! I'm Priscilla from MakeUpJunkie88 and I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.  Usually the weekends is when I will mess around with my makeup and see what I come up with.  Since it was cleaning day on Saturday I found my Urban Decay Smoke Out Kit in Ju-Ju that I've only used like twice. 

If you don't remember how it looks here it is:

Sorry if it looks washed out I was using outside light to take the pic
Top:  Matte Nude & Matte White
Bottom:  Shimmery Medium Brown & Matte Dark Brown
I decided to do a cut crease look.  I've seen alot of dramatic cut crease looks that are not wearable unless your going to the club.  I did a look that is wearable and can be used daily if you want. 

Here's the look:


The look is very simple and soft.  I used all four colors that are in the kit. I didn't get very dramatic on the cut crease itself so it could be wearable.

What I Used:
NYX Eyeshadow Base - Nude (all over eye)
Matte White E/S - Highlight
e.l.f. Pencil Eyeliner - Black (to create cut crease)
Matte Dark Brown E/S - Blended w/black eyeliner and blended a bit up and used on lower lash line
Shimmery Medium Brown E/S - Blended w/Matte Dark Brown E/S
Matte Nude E/S - Lid (patted on lid only)
Sephora E/S - Shimmery (random) Champagne color (tear duct)
NYC Liquid Eyeliner - Black (winged out)
e.l.f. Pencil Eyeliner - Black (waterline)
Define-A-Lash Mascara - Black

I hope you like the look.  I did do a tutorial to go along with this look so you all can see how I did the look.  I just haven't put it up yet LOL however, it will be up by Tuesday!
Till next time Chicas....Stay Beautiful!!!


Update:  Here is the link to my tutorial =) http://bit.ly/jgJbYd

2 comments:

  1. Very simple and soft, and stunning! Love this look! I'll have to check out your tutorial when its up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous, Priscilla! Brow envy as usual!

    ReplyDelete