Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pool Party Makeup, and OOTD

I went to a pool party yesterday (didn't swim, haha!) and wanted to do light makeup that was sun-proof, and waterproof. So, this is very minimal makeup... I did more on the eyes than I initially set out to do.


FACE:
- Clinique Redness Solutions daily base (spf 20)
- CoverGirl tinted moisturizer (fair to light) (spf15)
- Mac MSF in Gold Deposit
- Mac Select MoistureCover in NW20

EYES:
- Mac e/s in Brown Down (brows)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Maybelline Great Lash (clear for brows)
- Sleek Bohemian matte skin tone e/s
- Mac Woodwinked e/s
- Mac eyeliner in Petrol Blue (waterproof)
- Maybelline The Colossal mascara (waterproof)

LIPS:
- Mac Flurry of Fun lipglass








































































Red top: Old Navy
Black shorts: Express
Shorter silver fairy necklace: Unknown, Rob gave it to me
Longer heart necklace: Charlotte Russe

I love the shorts, even though they really stretched out later on in the day!

That's all for today :)

7 comments:

  1. Oooh love the shorts! I've been doing omg-too-hot- makeup too. I just wore powder, concealer mascara and brows today!!! D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love your outfit! It's sort of nautical and the colours remind me of Mickey Mouse, but in a really good way :) I'm doing a lot of minimal makeup lately too, it's just too hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit, and flurry of fun is beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit those shorts are really cute x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bullion Exchanges is a well known Bullion Seller established in the heart of New York City's Diamond District.

    They have a large inventory of items such as, metals that range from the popular gold and silver to platinum and palladium.

    Bullion Exchanges are offering a massive range of products appealing to 1st time buyers and the experienced collectors.

    ReplyDelete