Saturday, May 29, 2010

Let's just call this a cool tones week

I seem to be obsessed with cool tones this week... I think I'm gonna do a green look tomorrow to break it up. I forgot how beautiful Tilt is! This look is great, it's everything I wanted my last mermaid-esque look to be.

So I was inspired this morning by EdenBue's inspiration of my look... so I was inspired by myself? That sounds so... egotistical! I really loved this look though. Found a few errors in my photos that I corrected -- bit of mascara on my skin (I wonder how I get it there...), and sleepy dust on one of my eyes. Meh.

FACE:
- Mac Studio Fix powder, NC20
- Mac MSF in Petticoat
- Mac Select Moisturecover in NW20
- Mac Studio Finish in NW20

EYES:
- Mac e/s in Brown Down (brows)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay e/s in Aquarius
- Mac e/s in Tilt
- Darker blue from Sleek Acid palette
- Ulta Zephyr e/s
- Ben Nye e/s in Ice
- Barry M dazzledust in Mushroom
- Mac eyeliner in Petrol Blue
- Clinique lash primer
- Fresh Supernova mascara
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous

LIPS:
- Mac Up the Amp lipstick
- Mac Flurry of Fun lipglass
































2 comments: