Tuesday, May 11, 2010

FOTD: Day One

I will be doing a daily post of my FOTD for the 7 days... I will do this... I will do this... just gotta keep telling myself that! Next up will be a week of Morgana Minerals.

For this week, expect a lot of Bohemian and Acid palette looks.

For today's (technically yesterday's look), I was inspired by Eden Bue's use of Petrol Black from Barry M. I tried to use it a few days ago and looked like I got punched in the eye... this time, it came out beautiful!

FACE:
- Clinique Redness Solutions daily base
- Rimmel Pink Rose blush
- Mac Select Moisturecover in NW20

EYES:
- Mac e/s in Brown Down (brows)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Barry M dazzledust in #59 Lilac
- Barry M dazzledust in #20 Baby Blue
- Mac e/s in Tilt
- Barry M dazzledust in #98 Petrol Black
- MUFE #92
- Revlon matte e/s in Vintage Lace
- Mac eyeliner in Petrol Blue (from the newer Art Supplies coll)
- Fresh Firebird mascara layered over Estee Lauder Lash Primer, and topped with 2 coats of Fresh Supernova mascara

LIPS:

- Rimmel Airy Fairy lipstick
- Mac dazzleglass in Extra Amps over top















2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, it's a lovely spring look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Petrol Black love! I do love blues on you. Good luck with the week-long thing, I tried it last week, its so hard!

    ReplyDelete