Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Three things

Three names I go by:
1. Wendy
2. Turtle (don't ask(
3. ?

Three jobs I have had:
1. Assistant Manager (shoe store)
2. Makeup sales (Macy's)
3. Paralegal

Three Places I have lived:
1. Virginia Beach, VA
2. None

Three Favorite Drinks:
1. Dr. Pepper
2. Hot Chocolate
3. Milk

Three TV shows I watch:
1. Survivor
2. CSI
3. Grey's Anatomy

Three Places I have Been:
1. London, England
2. Washington DC, DC/VA
3. Atlanta, Georgia

Three people who text me regularly:
1. Rob (boyfriend <3)
2. Chris (best friend)
3. I dunno... Rachel P.?

Three Favorite Old TV Shows:
1. Sopranos
2. I Love Lucy
3. While You Were Out (anyone remember it?)

Three Favorite Dishes:
1. Anything pasta
2. Sushi
3. A good, homemade bowl of chicken noodle soup

Three makeup/beauty products I can't live without:
1. My Brown Down e/s... for my eyebrows
2. Mascara
3. Concealer

Three things I look forward to:
1. Rob's visit in April (it'll be three months since I've seen him)
2. Having work to do at this new job
3. Dinner tonight with an old high school friend

2 comments: