Friday, May 28, 2010

FOTD: Sunset w/ Strong Crease

My intention for this was for it to be a sunset look... it didn't come out how I wanted really but I still like it. I'm having major issues with either my TFSI, eyeshadows, or brushes. I feel like I can't get vibrant color payoff lately, everything I do is just shimmery with a hint of whatever color I want intending for it to be. I'm gonna give my brushes a good deep cleaning this weekend and see if maybe they're just worn out and need replacing. But in the mean time, it's been awfully frustrating.

I was slightly inspired by Marlena's recent Cherry Coke tutorial, I loved the sharp purple crease. I also realized while trying to do this that I need better brushes... mine just seem to blend the color away no matter what I do.

I also incorporated my To The Beach goodies! Love the lipstick and lipglass :)

Enjoy!

FACE:

- Mac Studio Fix powder, NC20
- Mac Prim and Proper blush
- Mac MSF in Gold Deposit
- Mac Select Moisturecover in NW20
- Mac Studio Finish in NW20

EYES:
- Mac e/s in Brown Down (brows)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Barry M dazzledust Pink Gold
- Urban Decay e/s Free Love
- Barry M dazzledust Neon Pink (limited edition)
- MUFE #92
- Revlon matte e/s in Vintage Lace
- Ben Nye e/s in Gold (?)
- Smashbox cream liner in Antique Gold
- Maybelline The Colossal mascara in Brown

LIPS:
- Mac Thrills lipstick
- Mac Flurry of Fun lipglass




































^ Was trying to get the teal reflects in Flurry of Fun... not much luck.

Oh, and... my outfit of the day, a dress I got at H&M, love its fluffiness! I wanted to go all black and use accessories for color.

3 comments:

  1. that dress is stunning on you!! it fits you so nicely! i'm jealous of all it's tulle-yness. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bullion Exchanges is a trusted Bullion Seller located in New York City's Diamond District.

    Bullion Exchanges have a wide inventory of products such as, precious metals that range from the gold & silver to platinum and palladium.

    They are offering a wide range of products appealing to first time shoppers and the seasoned collectors.

    ReplyDelete