Wednesday, May 12, 2010

FOTD: Day Three (Dramatic Dinosaurs)

This is by far my most dramatic look to date... I have no idea where this came from, just popped into my head last night.

I wish I could find a more opaque matte white... it's not quite as white as I wanted it, and the liner is a bit wonky. I ended up doing this look two ways -- double liner for photos and then I wiped the double bit off for work (it was a bit much as I had to wear glasses today... again)
I'll post photos of it both ways -- which do you like more?

Oh and it reminds me of dinosaurs. Don't ask.


FACE:
- No foundation today, woo hoo!
- Milani blush in Luminous
- Mac Select Moisturecover in NW20
- Sephora Eye Brightening Pencil

EYES:
- Mac e/s in Brown Down (brows)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- NYX jumbo pencil in Milk
- NYX e/s in White
- Sleek Acid palette white
- Sleek Acid palette lime green
- Sleek Bohemian palette mixture of sparkly olive green and matte grass green
- Mac e/s Humid (outer edge)
- Mac e/s in Lucky Green mixed with Swimming and a bit of the neon yellow from Acid (lower lashline)
- Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack
- Estee Lauder Lash Primer
- Fresh Supernova mascara (testing this combo atm, hence why you'll see it a lot this week)

LIPS:
- Mac lipstick in Creme de Nude
- Mac lustreglass in Springbean (of course I did green...)

WITH DOUBLE LINER: (Click to get larger photos)

















































WITHOUT DOUBLE LINER: (again, larger photos if you click)


























5 comments:

  1. I wish I could find a white, too. I'm going to suck it up and get Gesso and see if over Milk it works ok :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is amazing! I love it. I wanna try using more greens so i might give it a go

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look beautiful! I love the green and whire, it's so fresh and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love how you used green, i nearly never uses green cos it never turns out the way i want it :p
    love the double liner as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favorites! I think of Poison Ivy when I see it

    ReplyDelete