Thursday, May 27, 2010

FOTD: Villainous Violet

This reminded me of an evil villain or something... it didn't quite capture on camera but especially when I had this on at night, it was very dark and sultry. I liked it. I wanted to add some teal glitter but that's why I need a sample of Mac's Teal Reflects glitter... lol!

I also tested out a Milani blue lipgloss over Gaga. Quite interesting, the color really only showed on the indoor photos though... this FOTD is a bit pic heavy. I also realized there is a bald spot in one of the closed eye photos. I had to take these shots at the end of the day (no time before work) and I'm having an issue with shadows fading over my TFSI. I tried to touch up... I need a lighted makeup mirror =/.

Tomorrow I will be posting a mini haul for you :)

FACE:
- Mac Studio Fix powder, NC20
- Rimmel Pink Rose blush
- Mac Select Moisturecover in NW20
- Mac Studio Finish in NC20 (errrgh at using this again)

EYES:
- Mac e/s in Brown Down (brows)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Peace e/s
- Urban Decay Fishnet e/s
- Urban Decay Ransom e/s
- MUFE #92
- Revlon matte e/s in Venetian Blue
- Ben Nye e/s in Ice
- Almay plum liner
- Fresh Supernova mascara

LIPS:
- Mac Viva Glam Gaga
- Milani gloss in Movie Star (the weird sparkly ones)












































4 comments:

  1. Love it, very pretty! Kinda reminds me of one of those colorful pearls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so pretty and i love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I wish I could try some of those Milani glosses, everyone keeps jabbering on about them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, love the lips! :)

    ReplyDelete