Thursday, February 25, 2010

China Glaze: Nova (aka ZOMGGlitterbomb)

I am in love.

Seriously.

(and with more than my fantastic English boyfriend)

Check it:

















































(Blurred for maximum glitterness)

Holy crap. This is fantastic. I can't wait to see this in the sunlight. It look 3 strong coats to get even coverage, and I did a spot 4th just to fill in gaps. It was reduced to $3.99 at Sally's! I am upset that I missed the rest of this collection.

Side note, I do think this would be best over black or a silver polish. Gonna try that after this begins to wear.

Go find this on eBay or at your local Sally's. Or somewhere else. Seriously. Like now.

And just for good measure, a video of awesome:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cPmo-xIbyI

No comments:

Post a Comment