My intention for this was for it to be a sunset look... it didn't come out how I wanted really but I still like it. I'm having major issues with either my TFSI, eyeshadows, or brushes. I feel like I can't get vibrant color payoff lately, everything I do is just shimmery with a hint of whatever color I want intending for it to be. I'm gonna give my brushes a good deep cleaning this weekend and see if maybe they're just worn out and need replacing. But in the mean time, it's been awfully frustrating.
I was slightly inspired by Marlena's recent Cherry Coke tutorial, I loved the sharp purple crease. I also realized while trying to do this that I need better brushes... mine just seem to blend the color away no matter what I do.
I also incorporated my To The Beach goodies! Love the lipstick and lipglass :)
- Mac Studio Fix powder, NC20
- Mac Prim and Proper blush
- Mac MSF in Gold Deposit
- Mac Select Moisturecover in NW20
- Mac Studio Finish in NW20
- Mac e/s in Brown Down (brows)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Barry M dazzledust Pink Gold
- Urban Decay e/s Free Love
- Barry M dazzledust Neon Pink (limited edition)
- MUFE #92
- Revlon matte e/s in Vintage Lace
- Ben Nye e/s in Gold (?)
- Smashbox cream liner in Antique Gold
- Maybelline The Colossal mascara in Brown
- Mac Thrills lipstick
- Mac Flurry of Fun lipglass
^ Was trying to get the teal reflects in Flurry of Fun... not much luck.
Oh, and... my outfit of the day, a dress I got at H&M, love its fluffiness! I wanted to go all black and use accessories for color.