This is by far my most dramatic look to date... I have no idea where this came from, just popped into my head last night.
I wish I could find a more opaque matte white... it's not quite as white as I wanted it, and the liner is a bit wonky. I ended up doing this look two ways -- double liner for photos and then I wiped the double bit off for work (it was a bit much as I had to wear glasses today... again)
I'll post photos of it both ways -- which do you like more?
Oh and it reminds me of dinosaurs. Don't ask.
- No foundation today, woo hoo!
- Milani blush in Luminous
- Mac Select Moisturecover in NW20
- Sephora Eye Brightening Pencil
- Mac e/s in Brown Down (brows)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- NYX jumbo pencil in Milk
- NYX e/s in White
- Sleek Acid palette white
- Sleek Acid palette lime green
- Sleek Bohemian palette mixture of sparkly olive green and matte grass green
- Mac e/s Humid (outer edge)
- Mac e/s in Lucky Green mixed with Swimming and a bit of the neon yellow from Acid (lower lashline)
- Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack
- Estee Lauder Lash Primer
- Fresh Supernova mascara (testing this combo atm, hence why you'll see it a lot this week)
- Mac lipstick in Creme de Nude
- Mac lustreglass in Springbean (of course I did green...)
WITH DOUBLE LINER: (Click to get larger photos)
WITHOUT DOUBLE LINER: (again, larger photos if you click)