Sunday, May 16, 2010

FOTD: Day Five (Pop 'o Blue)

I liked how this turned out a lot except my eye was really playing up that day so I didn't take many photos. The few I did take show how disgusting my eye was :(

FACE:
- Mac Studio Fix Powder, NC20
- Mac MSF in Gold Deposit
- Mac Select Moisturecover in NW20

EYES:
- Mac e/s in Brown Down (brows)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- L'Oreal HIP duo in Flamboyant (the gold side)
- Mac e/s in Amber Lights
- Mac e/s in Woodwinked
- Mac e/s in GlamourCheck!
- UD 24/7 liner in Flipside
- Estee Lauder Lash Primer
- Maybelline The Colossal mascara (brown)

LIPS:
- CoverGirl TruShine lipstick in Fire Shine
- Mac lipglass in Nice Mix Up


























3 comments:

  1. This is stunning! I love the turquoise with the coppers and golds. I love the gold under your eye too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bullion Exchanges is a well known Precious Metals Retailer established in the heart of New York City's Diamond District.

    They have a wide inventory of products such as, precious metals that range from the popular gold & silver to the prestigious platinum & palladium.

    They are offering an enormous range of products appealing to 1st time investors and the experienced investors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eToro is the ultimate forex trading platform for rookie and advanced traders.

    ReplyDelete