Sunday, May 16, 2010

FOTD: Day Five (Pop 'o Blue)

I liked how this turned out a lot except my eye was really playing up that day so I didn't take many photos. The few I did take show how disgusting my eye was :(

FACE:
- Mac Studio Fix Powder, NC20
- Mac MSF in Gold Deposit
- Mac Select Moisturecover in NW20

EYES:
- Mac e/s in Brown Down (brows)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- L'Oreal HIP duo in Flamboyant (the gold side)
- Mac e/s in Amber Lights
- Mac e/s in Woodwinked
- Mac e/s in GlamourCheck!
- UD 24/7 liner in Flipside
- Estee Lauder Lash Primer
- Maybelline The Colossal mascara (brown)

LIPS:
- CoverGirl TruShine lipstick in Fire Shine
- Mac lipglass in Nice Mix Up


























2 comments:

  1. This is stunning! I love the turquoise with the coppers and golds. I love the gold under your eye too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bullion Exchanges is a well known Precious Metals Retailer established in the heart of New York City's Diamond District.

    They have a wide inventory of products such as, precious metals that range from the popular gold & silver to the prestigious platinum & palladium.

    They are offering an enormous range of products appealing to 1st time investors and the experienced investors.

    ReplyDelete