I will be doing a daily post of my FOTD for the 7 days... I will do this... I will do this... just gotta keep telling myself that! Next up will be a week of Morgana Minerals.
For this week, expect a lot of Bohemian and Acid palette looks.
For today's (technically yesterday's look), I was inspired by Eden Bue's use of Petrol Black from Barry M. I tried to use it a few days ago and looked like I got punched in the eye... this time, it came out beautiful!
- Clinique Redness Solutions daily base
- Rimmel Pink Rose blush
- Mac Select Moisturecover in NW20
- Mac e/s in Brown Down (brows)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Barry M dazzledust in #59 Lilac
- Barry M dazzledust in #20 Baby Blue
- Mac e/s in Tilt
- Barry M dazzledust in #98 Petrol Black
- MUFE #92
- Revlon matte e/s in Vintage Lace
- Mac eyeliner in Petrol Blue (from the newer Art Supplies coll)
- Fresh Firebird mascara layered over Estee Lauder Lash Primer, and topped with 2 coats of Fresh Supernova mascara
- Rimmel Airy Fairy lipstick
- Mac dazzleglass in Extra Amps over top