Monday, November 14, 2011

FOTD: Feeling Blue

In case you guys haven't noticed, I've not been posting much lately. I've been a little down and I also pulled my hamstring a few weeks ago, so I've had to go on anti-inflammatories that were making me like a zombie. I was doing makeup but felt like it was shite so I wasn't posting it. I did this look on Saturday before going out shopping for a dress to wear to a wedding, and then for some people to come over in the afternoon, followed by a birthday party in the evening. Yes, I am wearing a cat print dress.

This was my first day of trying out BB cream and I think I'm in love. I'll do a review soon. I'm also pretty sure I've done this same look before, minus the glitter on the lower tear duct that you can't even see. Le sigh.






FACE:
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in #21
- Mac MSF Natural in Light Medium
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light
- Mac MSF in Semi Precious Crystal Pink

EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
-Wet n Wild Blue Had Me at Hello Palette (eyelid and crease shades on the right side)
- Inglot Shine eyeshadow in #31
- Smashbox Limitless eyeliner in Graphite
- Wet n Wild Shimmer eyeliner in Blue
- Urban Decay glitter liner in Distortion
- Clinique Lash Building Mascara (black)

LIPS:
- Mac lipstick in Ever Hip
- Jordana LOL lipgloss in ASAP

10 comments:

  1. Love the look! You rock blue e/s...I always end up looking like a clown :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skin looks lovely! I think I need to try my LOL gloss over some oranges :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You pull off blues like no one's business, definitely an achievement! I *really* want a cat print dress, I've seen one in Penneys(Primark) that I might have to get...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! The blue really brings out your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's a gorgeous magical blue!! So beautiful on your eyes :) Cheers girl!!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, keep your chin up coz you look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oOoo I've been wanting to get that blue WnW palette.... this eye look is gorgeous!!!! I can never rock blue on my eyes like u do!!!

    I hope you feel better soon, much better that you would wanna post all your makeup looks... playing with makeup always make me feel better when I'm feeling down... cheer up girl!!! keep doin more looks & this should take your mind off all the negatives! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this was lovely! sparkling and just.... amazing! i love these hues, they are my favorites to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is sweet, shimmery goodness! Love the cat print ;)

    ReplyDelete