Thursday, November 3, 2011

Guest Post: Janna from Clever and Colorful

*I would like everyone to welcome Janna as my guest poster for today! She runs an amazing nail blog (be sure to check that out) and has some of the loveliest nails I've ever seen. Hope you enjoy! -Wendy *

Hey everyone! I'm Janna from the Clever and Colorful blog, here today with a guest post. My blog is primarily a nail blog, so I'm going to show Wendy's readers some really awesome polishes that you can use for layering.

First up is a gorgeous polish from Zoya called Breezi from their Summertime collection of Summer '11. It's a really pretty blue cream. Here it is solo:




And here it is with one layer of Nubar 2010, a "flakie" polish that shifts from red to green. This polish is awesome!






And just for fun, here it is with a matte finish using Essie's Matte About You topcoat.





And my next and last layering experiment starts with OPI Manicurist of Seville from the Fall 2009 Spain Collection, which is a wine- or maroon-colored cream....



And on top, I added one layer of Kleancolor Chunky Holo Fuchsia, which is a glitter that shifts from fuchsia to green. Check it out:






So which of these layering experiments is your favorite?

Thank you so much for reading! And thanks to Wendy for letting me guest post on one of my favorite blogs =]

Janna

5 comments:

  1. Those flakies are to die for! I gotta grow out my nails and start wearing more nail polish. I got cravings when I saw your nails ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn - Aren't they gorgeous?

    Eye Graffiti - Thanks so much! And definitely wear more polish, but I warn you, it's addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I drool over her nails!!!! They are such a nice shape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vulcan_Butterfly - Why thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete