Woot for another series on the blog! I haven't given my Mac stuff any love in quite some time, so I figured a week of looks with my collection was in order.
While I was in England, Surf Baby released in the US so my mom went by the counter and picked up what I wanted. I was hesitant about Surf USA and Sun Blonde when I saw them in person but now that I've used them in a look, I really like both of them! They don't swatch very well but are quite pigmented when they apply. I also nabbed My Paradise cheek powder and Hibiscus lipstick but I'm using those in a separate look (probably tomorrow) as the tone of them didn't quite go with this.
- Mac Studio Fix Powder in NC20
- Maybelline SuperStay Concealer in Cream
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light
- Physician's Formula Happy Booster blush in Natural
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
- Mac eyeshadow in Surf USA (lid, lower lashline)
- Mac eyeshadow in Shimmermoss (upper lid)
- Mac eyeshadow in Sun Blonde (crease, lower lashline)
- Mac eyeshadow in Goin' Bananas (inner corners)
- Revlon eyeshadow in Vintage Lace (highlight)
- Mac Pearlglide liner in Undercurrent (upper lashline and lower waterline)
- Maybelline Define a Lash Mascara (black)
- Mac dazzle lipstick in Powerful
And just as a quick added thing... my outfit for today.
Cardigan: Wet Seal (ages ago)
Dress: Primark (just got it!)
Tights: Forever21 (probably)
Necklace: Charlotte Russe (I think?)