Friday, June 3, 2011

Mac Love Week: FOTD #3 (Lady Danger)

I apologize for the really, really, really crap photos of this. I left my memory card at home and had dinner plans for the evening so I grabbed the card and snapped a few photos in the car. Most of my makeup had melted away! The focus is the lipstick anyway. It's absolutely gorgeous and especially comfortable to wear for a matte.

FACE:
- CoverGirl Tinted Moisturizer in Fair to Light
- Maybelline SuperStay Concealer in Cream
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light
- Mac blush in Sakura

EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Mac eyeshadow in White Frost (lid)
- Mac eyeshadow in Firespot (crease)
- Revlon eyeshadow in Vintage Lace (highlight)
- Mac Superslick Liquid Liner in Smoky Heir
- Maybelline One by One mascara (black)

LIPS:
- Mac lipstick in Lady Danger (matte)



15 comments:

  1. You totally rock the lipstick :) Looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red looks so great on you! I love it on other people, but I just can't pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady Danger is gorrrrgeous on you. I *will* get Lady Danger one day.......one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lip color is amazing on you holy crap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, you look so '50s! You should try a victory roll :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks gorgeous, and I love how you paired it with a soft eye look

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree! Lady Danger looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will admit that this isn't a red for everyone -- it's quite nearly neon red! But it's definitely one for everyone to give a go ;-)

    @Lily: If only! My hair is VERY fine so I can't do much in the way of styling it :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh it looks really nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the off-black liner with Lady Danger! The lippie really suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lady Danger is a fabulous red for you! I think it looks nice with your hair colour.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That lippie is just beautiful! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! I love Lady Danger, it looks absolutely stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Get all the best alcoholic drinks on Duty Free Depot!

    All the popular brand name drinks for unbelievable low prices.

    ReplyDelete