Completely off topic, but rather important: My best (female) friend has a blog and I have convinced her to post her Outfits of the Day as she is so cute and fashionable. She was hesitant because she is considered plus size, but I think she is gorgeous and I would love it if you guys would check her out and support her by following. Her latest post can be found here: http://the20somethingcatlady.blogspot.com/2011/02/st-valentines-day.html
I played with my WetnWild Petal Pusher palette today... and of course added some glitter in celebration of Valentine's Day! What is more girly than pink and purple glitter?
I feel like I could have done a better look -- a dramatic one really, but as this was for work I kept it more soft and feminine. I'm not completely happy with the shadows in the palette, they tend to muddle really easily but I will admit they photograph nicer than I thought they would. I bought this intending to use it for a wedding and I may still use it!
- Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Base
- Mac Studio Fix Powder in NC20 (I hit pan, woooo!)
- Maybelline SuperStay Concealer in Cream
- Mio Piccolo flower cheek #2 (Asian brand blush)
- WetnWild Petal Pusher palette (Left side: "Eyelid", "Crease" and "Definer" and "Browbone" from right side)
- Almay Intense I-Color liner in Purple Amethyst
- Collection 2000 glitter liners in Dancing Queen and Shake It Up (Dancing Queen applied first, then faded upwards on the lid, then Shake It Up over top of just the liner)
- Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions mascara
- Mac Up the Amp lipstick
- NYX Baby Rose gloss (very lightly over top, just to give shine)