Copyright stuff: I do not own any of the Taylor Swift photos... I print screened them off of universalmusicgroup's channel from her video.
General Disclaimer: I purchased all of the products mentioned myself and am not being endorsed by any company or corporation to list said products.
Here is the look I am doing today:
- Mac Studio Fix Powder in NC25
- Mac Select Moisturecover concealer in NW20
- NYX Loose Powder in Translucent
- Mac MSF in Gold Deposit
- Mac blush in Prism
- Mac e/s in Sushi Flower (as blush)
- Mac e/s in Folie (brows)
- Mac shadestick in Beige-ing (above top lash line)
- Mac e/s in Texture (very very very lightly in crease, bottom lash line)
- Mac e/s in White Frost (above top lashes with a tiny brush, inner corner)
- Sephora waterproof liner in Deep Black (smudged on top and bottom)
- Revlon matte e/s in Vintage Lace (brow)
- Little bit of the foundation just under the smudged liner
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara in Very Black
- CoverGirl TruShine lipstick in Fire Shine (blotted afterwards)
- Mac marbelized lipglass in Nice Mix Up (lightly over lips)
- Sephora gloss in Rosy Glow
- I did the best I could with the lipstick. It's more orange at some points in the video and more coral in others. I sort of did in the middle.
- Bring the eyeliner out in a slight wing
- False lashes are preferable to the zillion coats of mascara I used. I just dont have any at the moment.
And here it is! I think it came out pretty well.