Monday, December 7, 2009

Monthly Favorites: Volume 1

Every other makeup person is doing it. So. Yeah.

- Gelous Advanced Nail Gel Coat (it's a base coat). I got this from Sally for $5.99, I believe. It's really good! It definitely prevents staining and I've noticed when combined with my Seche Vite topcoat, the nail polish can be peeled off in one chunk.
- Bath and Body works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin body spray. Yes, I know. I'm a whore for this shit.
- Victoria's Secret shimmer lotion in Love Spell. Oh my god is all that needs to be said.
- E.L.F. professional bronzing brush. I looked on their website for this and it's not the same one I have, mine is from Target and is black. I love this thing, seriously. It's amazing for blush and it was only $1!
- Rimmel blush in Pink Rose. Very pretty and sheer. Perfect for me... too bad it's discontinued.
- L'Oreal Voluminous mascara in Black Brown. I'm impressed with this mascara! It gives nice volume and length with minimal clumping on multiple coats.
- CoverGirl TruShine lipstick in Plum Shine. Gorgeous color, especially with Mac's dazzleglass in Funtabulous over top.
- Revlon matte eyeliner in #04, Pure White. Decent for the waterline.
- The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Day/Night Cream. Just switched to this from my clean and clear moisturizer and I love it. It's cleared up the redness in my skin like crazy. My bottle is a bit old so I don't get the soothing effect, but I will definitely rebuy.
- China Glaze nail polish in Harmony. Gorgeous purple/silver metallic. Great staying power as well, think I wore it for 4 days with no chipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment