I picked up the Pride and Lust palettes from Walgreens a while ago (it was probably in a haul post at some point) and finally got around to using them. I did a pretty good look with Lust but it creased like crazy for some reason so I didn't have a chance to photo it. I will redo it at some point for you!
Anyway, I won't be doing a review of these as I'm sure you've already seen 17,681 blog posts about them and if you haven't... Google. :)
My only complaint with Pride was the sparkling white shade (upper right). That eyeshadow sucked. Really. Bad. It was just pure glitter and I had no luck trying to get it to stick except on my face! I ended up putting the matte white over top instead and loved the way it came out.
Here it is!
- Mac Studio Fix Powder, NC20
- Maybelline SuperStay concealer, Cream
- Maybelline Dream Mousse concealer, Ivory
- NYX Terracotta blush
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil
- WetnWild Pride palette (all colors except shimmering green)
- Mac pearlglide eyeliner in Petrol Blue
- Revlon matte eyeshadow, Vintage Lace
- Maybelline the Falsies mascara
- Boots Natural Collection in Rose Bud (lipstick)
- Boots High Shine in Whisper