Monday, February 8, 2010

Purple dramatic look

So, no new hair for Wendy tonight :( Sadness.
Apparently, when they scheduled my appointment, the scheduler didn't account for the fact that my color girl was off work 1 1/2 hours after my appointment time. She needed at least 2 - 2 1/2 hours to do what I wanted. So I go back Saturday... :( :(

I'm still posting this awesome look I did earlier XD. I've determined that I need a better purple, my purples just suck...

FACE:
- Mac Studio Fix powder in NC25
- Mac Select MoistureCover concealer in NW20
- Mac Studio Finish concealer in NW20
- Maybelline blush in Potpourri

EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Merle Norman e/s in Pink Halo (inner lid, comes in a duo with a dark purple)
- Urban Decay e/s in Fishnet (middle lid)
- L'oreal HIP e/s in Flamboyant (from a duo... center lid as well)
- Barry M dazzledust in LED2 (limited edition... crease)
- Urban Decay e/s in Grifter (all over lid for glitter effect... that didn't show)
- Urban Decay e/s in Ransom (outer crease, lower lashline)
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Flipside (lower lashline, waterline)
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero (upper lashline, upper waterline)
- Revlon matte eyeliner in Pure White (inner eye)
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara in Black
**I used tape to get a clean edge on the outside of my eye...

LIPS:
- Mac lipglass in Perky (discontinued)














































1 comment: