Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pink Cut Crease :)

I looooove this! It's a modified version of my Avatar makeup with changes in colors and the style. Still the same feel. I wish I had gotten better photos, but I was in a hurry as I was running late for a movie... I may have to redo this.

FACE:
- Mac Studio Fix powder in NC25
- Mac Select MoistureCover concealer in NW20
- Mac Studio Finish concealer in NW20
- Milani blush in Luminous

EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Collection 2000 e/s in Enchanted (lid)
- Mac e/s in Sushi Flower (upper crease and outer)
- Mac e/s in Tilt (to blend Enchanted and Sushi Flower)
- Ulta e/s in Turquoise (outer crease, blended with SF, outer lower lashline)
- Urban Decay e/s in Honey (inner lower lash line)
- Mac e/s in White Frost (inner corner highlight)
- Revlon e/s in Vintage Lace (brow highlight/blending)
- Merle Norman eyeliner in Night Navy
- Mac e/s in Deep Truth (over liner)
- Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara in Black

LIPS:
- Sephora gloss in Pearl 18











No comments:

Post a Comment