Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mascara review: Maybelline Lash Stiletto

Pretty simple. I don't think it needs more words than the pictures. This is the best mascara I've ever found and I know SO many people that dislike it... but here's what it does for MY lashes...




























Naked lashes.
















Excuse the mascara dribble on the side of my eye. Geez... macro makes everything look terrible. The results are pretty fantastic on me. I have no problems with this mascara, it does flake a little after 10-12 hours and/or sleeping, which is not really a surprise.

It retails anywhere from $6-$9 at local drugstores and Ulta, and Maybelline regularly goes on Buy One, Get One Free and Buy 1, Get One 50% off.

On second look, I should have done some side and closed eye shots. My lashes are very thin and dark without mascara, so...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this mascara. I know people are like "BOOFALSEADVERTISEMENT!" but, I love it lol like wo!

    And jsyk, you're very very pretty! I love looking at your makeup looks!

    ReplyDelete