I need to pluck my eyebrows, wow, it's sort of embarassing how lazy I've been.
Also, Watermelon Rind from China Glaze is fantastic. So is this unnamed sparkly blue polish from Sally's Girl.
This was just a scattering of colors I did literally in 15 minutes. I was like oooh, pretty color (apply), oooh another color (apply). I'm not a big fan of this look, but my boyfriend is making me post these once a week, so. This is what I've got!
- Nars Face Primer
- Mac Studio Fix powder in NC25
- Mac Select MoistureCover concealer in NW20
- Mac Studio Finish concealer in NW20
- Milani blush in Luminous (I am addicted...)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sephora e/s in Pearl #8 (they've been named now)
- Urban Decay e/s in Chopper
- Urban Decay e/s in Mildew
- Mac e/s in La-La
- Mac e/s in Deep Truth
- Urban Decay e/s in Shattered
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto in Very Black
- Merle Norman liner in Night Navy
- Milani velvet lipstick in Royale
- Mac lipglass in Perky (I was trying to make it less pink lol)