Friday, October 14, 2011

Haul Video Makeup Pictures and Outfit!

I filmed a big haul video, if you don't know it already... it's really long, sorry! There's clothing and makeup and I also try a few of my items on for you.

Here's the video:


Makeup and outfit pics:






The makeup is really simple -- just a matte skintone eyeshadow on the lid, Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara and Maybelline Superstay concealer around the eyes. On the cheeks is Milani's baked blusher in Rose D'oro (holy cow, it's SO pigmented) and on the lips is NYX Cabernet lipliner with Wet n Wild Cherry Bomb over top. That combination is SERIOUS business -- it lasted all day, through eating!

Outfit goes as follows: Dress is really old from Charlotte Russe (some days I love it, other days I hate it), tights are unknown (mother in law gave them to me) and flats are from Primark.

One last thing -- I feel it necessary to occasionally give a shoutout to blogs that I -really- enjoy reading and I have a post from someone who I think is AWESOME and has such a unique style. I've read her blog for a few months now, and she deserves way more followers than she has so please check out Vulcan Butterfly. My current favorite post is this one because holy CRAP she is SMOKIN'.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed anddddd until next time...

8 comments:

  1. Another fab outfit wendy! :-) love your tights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit and FABULOUS FOTD, it looks so pretty on you, especially that lip color. It just grabbed my attention from the blog roll!

    Also shout out to Vulcan, she does have a great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that lipstick. Love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh such cute clothes! Want Faultlessly F/W and your lip combo here <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Vulcan Butterfly, too!

    And those tights? OMG THOSE TIGHTS! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those red lips with your dark hair! Makes me wanna have dark-brown hair to and just jump around with red lips!!! Red lips is the sh't!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous lips and tights!!!
    Also, thank you so much for the shout-out, that is so nice of you! Keep up the awesome outfits and makeup, you are such a stylish and classy lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMFG, that lip combo! PERFECT! (Nice haul, too!)

    ReplyDelete