Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tropical Makeup (i.e. I got MUFE #92!)

So excited. This came out amazing. Too bad I didnt photograph it earlier in the day, as the blue in the center is wearing off a little. Yay for cheap Revlon shadows. And I had a lovely spot in the center of my face...

**Some of the full faces were taken before I reapplied the lippie**

FACE:
- NYX translucent powder (omg, I can't find my foundation compact...)
- Mac Select MoistureCover concealer in NW20
- Mac Studio Finish concealer in NW20 (yaaaay I'm using less now!)
- Mac blush in Prism

EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Mac e/s in Brown Down (brows)
- NYX jumbo pencil in Milk
- Beauty From the Earth minerals in Lemon
- Urban Decay e/s in Graffiti
- Revlon matte e/s in Venetian Blue
- Make Up For Ever e/s in #92
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto in Very Black
- Revlon matte e/s in Vintage Lace
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero

LIPS:
- Mac Viva Glam lipstick in Gaga
- Mac lipglass in Perky (fave combo, ever)





































































































2 comments: