Monday, February 1, 2010

FOTD: February 1, 2009

Yay! We're one day closer to Spring. I can't wait, personally.

Here's my FOTD for today, I wanted to experiment with some new products:

FACE:
- Mac Studio Fix powder in NC25
- Mac Select MoistureCover concealer in NW20
- Mac Studio Finish concealer in NW20 (I'm mad I still have to use this...)
- Milani blush in Luminous (Orgasm dupe XD)

EYES:
- Mac MSF in Petticoat (I know, I used it as an eyeshadow... it's pretty! Just doesn't show well in pictures...)
- Mac e/s in Amber Lights
- Mac e/s in GlamourCheck!
- Mac e/s in Paradisco
- Mac e/s in Lucky Tom (eyeliner)
- Sephora e/s in Pearl #8
- L'Oreal Voluminous (curved brush) mascara in black brown (I haven't decided if I like this yet... it's thick...)

LIPS:
- Rimmel lipstick in Airy Fairy (I got this for like $2 and I adore it)
- NYX gloss in Chandelier

On to the photos!

















































No comments:

Post a Comment