If you couldn't tell, I got Mac Candy Yum Yum from the Quite Cute collection. It's a pretty awesome NEON pink... so much so that my camera couldn't capture it!
Sooo this may or may not be a dupe for something much cheaper. If this lipstick looks semi familiar to you, you get... a cookie? I'll give you a hint, it's been posted in the last 2 weeks. I don't know for sure as I haven't done side by side comparisons though... comparison is coming up!
Just because I'm paranoid: I swear that my eyebrows match my hair. It's the lack of flash on my head that does it.
Anyway, here's what I came up with for the lipstick!
- Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Base (review coming)
- Mac Studio Fix Powder in NC20
- Maybelline SuperStay Concealer in Cream
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light
- Hard Candy Fox In a Box in Sweet & Spicy (review coming)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Revlon Vintage Lace eyeshadow
- Collection 2000 Enchanted eyeshadow
- NYX Lime eyeshadow
- MUA Shade 7 eyeshadow
- Mac Juxt eyeshadow
- Hard Candy black pencil liner
- MUA Shade 2 glitter liner
- e.l.f. Lengthening and Volumizing waterproof mascara (review coming)
- Mac Candy Yum Yum lipstick
- Jordana Lip Out Loud gloss in ASAP