Tuesday, April 19, 2011

First Look: New Darling Girl Cosmetics! (FOTD)

I got my Darling Girl goodies in the mail on Friday and hadn't had much chance to play with them until today! Even though I got a ton of pretty stuff, I was immediately drawn to 2 of the free samples that Susan gave me... which were both pink. It was quite unusual for me to immediately pick pinks to use first, but whatever, I went with it!

There will be a more in depth review when I've had a chance to properly swatch and test everything... I may have to get a full size of Plum Blossom, it's seriously beautiful!

FACE:
- CoverGirl Aqua Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer in Fair to Light
- Mac MSF Natural in Light Medium
- Maybelline SuperStay Concealer in Cream
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light
- Mac blush in Breezy (review coming)

EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
- DG Plum Blossoms eyeshadow
- DG Shower of Flowers eyeshadow
- DG Beginnings eyeshadow
- WetnWild random purple eyeliner
- Ulta random light pink eyeshadow (think it's just called Pink)
- Maybelline One by One mascara

LIPS:
- Mac Violetta lipstick
- DG Blue Suede Shoes Holo Gloss








































































































How awesome is the holo gloss? So pretty! It REALLY sparkles in the sun!

12 comments:

  1. So soft and pretty!! I love that gloss...your lips look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Wendy! Love the gloss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo... Sparkly! Mayyyy have to check out these glosses when I have some moolahs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg..this is gorgeous!! I got the halo gloss too and I really like it but I have been so INGLOT obssesed that I havent played with my other stuff to much, but this look is so stunning on u, voletta looks HOT on u :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That gloss is wonderful...So shiny and multi dimensional !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omagaaaa.... I can't wait till I get some bloody cash! That gloss is so gorgeous! And I *really* like the pink on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I got both Plum Blossom and Shower of Flowers with my last order. They are both so pretty! Love this look! And I can't wait to order some of the holo gloss...when my 30 day detox is done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love bright lips on you, holo gloss looks like a must buy !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Holo Gloss over Violetta, great colour combination! I also love the soft pink and purple eyes!

    ReplyDelete