I got my Darling Girl goodies in the mail on Friday and hadn't had much chance to play with them until today! Even though I got a ton of pretty stuff, I was immediately drawn to 2 of the free samples that Susan gave me... which were both pink. It was quite unusual for me to immediately pick pinks to use first, but whatever, I went with it!
There will be a more in depth review when I've had a chance to properly swatch and test everything... I may have to get a full size of Plum Blossom, it's seriously beautiful!
- CoverGirl Aqua Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer in Fair to Light
- Mac MSF Natural in Light Medium
- Maybelline SuperStay Concealer in Cream
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light
- Mac blush in Breezy (review coming)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
- DG Plum Blossoms eyeshadow
- DG Shower of Flowers eyeshadow
- DG Beginnings eyeshadow
- WetnWild random purple eyeliner
- Ulta random light pink eyeshadow (think it's just called Pink)
- Maybelline One by One mascara
- Mac Violetta lipstick
- DG Blue Suede Shoes Holo Gloss
How awesome is the holo gloss? So pretty! It REALLY sparkles in the sun!