I haven't done one of these in ages. I didn't even mean to do this, I just realized when compiling the products used that it was stuff I hadn't used in forever!
You'll have to forgive me for the lack of close up eye shots. I've got some with my eyes open but unfortunately the primer I used creased within 2 hours of application. I'm pretty miffed.
Yes, I know my skin looks disgusting. It's been particularly bad lately and uneven, so I've been trying to give it a break by only wearing MSF Natural and that has zero coverage on it's own in photos. Meh.
Just like before, * indicates the "forgotten treasure"
- Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Medium
- Maybelline SuperStay Concealer in Cream
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light
- Hard Candy Fox In a Box in Sweet & Spicy
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sleek Primer Palette (Green)
- NYX Lime eyeshadow *
- NYX Wildfire eyeshadow *
- Mac Going Bananas eyeshadow
- Mac Humid eyeshadow (just to line the eyes) *
- Rimmel Lycra Lash Extender mascara in black
- Maybelline Pink Please lipstick
- NYX Mega Shine gloss in Chandelier