I know you guys are probably out partying but I HAVE to post this! I went to CVS on Pam's (from Pammy Blogs Beauty) suggestion and omgggg... motherload of deals right now! They have a TON of new stuff as well as having 50-75% of a load of cosmetics. I went in not expecting much and I was so surprised. I didn't even indulge in everything. Bear in mind that with things like foundation, powder and concealer, only certain shades are on sale. I will say that I noticed it wasn't favoring fair or dark skintones, everything on sale had a variety of different shades between all of the items.
Here is what I hauled: (not all of it for me)
- M&Ms (1.69oz): .66 cents each! I got two as a bag stuffer for a friend of mine.
- Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips for Green Smokey Eyes: This is also for a friend... $2.82. Dude. Go get one. I wanted the purple one (for brown eyes) but it wasn't on sale. The green and blue eyes ones are...
- Revlon satin eyeshadow in Shimmering Sienna: Looks like a gorgeous brown. Also a gift. $1.25. I really like their single eyeshadows, so.
- Ardell Sydney False Lashes: Normal price, but still awesome. I want to say these are the same as I got Robyn in her little gift bag... will probably wear them and post a look!
- Milani Jewel FX nail polish in Gems: HOLY CRAP, GO BUY THIS. Now. Now. I would have bought like 4 more to give to people but they only had one! AAAAAHHH it's so amazing. Glitter bomb in a bottle.
- Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner in Brown: Not on sale :( Another gift. I have been gifting these as I have really come to love them. Will do a quick review on the Aqua one soon.
- Milani Baked Eyeshadows in Famous and Mingling: GORGEOUS. I had been looking for these for about a month now and they finally had them. Full price at $6.99. Bit steep but Mingling (the light blue) is very nice. I'm giving Famous away in my 300 follower giveaway :)
- Physician's Formula Bamboo Wear Translucent Pressed Powder: Needed it for my MUFE HD Foundation and my Maybelline Dream Smooth... on sale for $2.49. Bear in mind that this is actually the compact refill, but I don't care because I can just keep it in the box. Translucent and their beige shade were on sale, the darkest shade was not.
- Maybelline Define A Lash Volume: Figured why not? On sale for $4.49. Not too bad... I like the regular so we will see what this one does.
- Revlon Super Lustrous Gloss in Lilac Pastelle: Pammy wanted me to get this, so I did. It looks really pretty in the tube AND it's on sale for $2.19! Purple gloss for that cheap will ALWAYS be mine. This seemed to be the only shade on sale.
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Lilac: Not sure how this will turn out, it was fully sealed. I've never tried this line. On sale for $2.45 which is great considering the original price. They had about 6 colors on sale, including "Coral" and a light pink.
- Revlon matte eyeshadow in Aubergine: I have the blue and Vintage Lace, and love them, and this looked like a pretty, matte purple grey. I just got a matte grey from Urban Decay that will pair very nice with this. On sale for $1.25. This seemed to be the only shade on sale.
That's it! Hopefully US girls can drag their hungover butts out of bed and get to CVS to get some of this stuff. Let me know if you get anything and Happy New Year!!!
booohooo... I want a CVS in the UK !ReplyDelete
mmmmm M&Ms <3ReplyDelete
Lucky! Nice haul! I wish I had a CVS near me. :/ReplyDelete
I really want that lilac pastelle!ReplyDelete
Yay!!! Great haul Wendy!!! I am such an enabler. ;) So glad you love that lilac gloss!!! Okay, now this is funny because I, too, got Milani Liquif'eye (but in silver, didnt include it in my sale post: but, I had to get it to wear out tonight!)...and I also got the Physican's formula shimmer strip (green eyes) for a gift! What great deals, right!?!? I wonder if they will be stickering more throughout the week. You could tell they had a TON of new makeup ready to move in (it was in boxes like they were about to stock it). XOXO!!! Happy New Year!!!ReplyDelete
OMG I luv when CVS has these sales..I go crazy and pick up things just try cuz its so cheapReplyDelete
BTW I would love it if you would take part in my challenge, to start the new year off right!! Check it out on my blog..I think it is important for us join together and do this!
Great haul! I am running out now to my local CVS to go see the goodies they have lol.ReplyDelete
Great haul! The Milani polish looks so cool :)ReplyDelete
Wow! You really had quite a haul!!ReplyDelete
The nail polish looks so cool...glitter bomb in a bottle :) I love a good glitterbomb!
Happy new year!