I'm gonna try to keep up with this series... we'll see how long it lasts...
I did a hot pink and purple look with the palette yesterday, that I forgot to photograph, and wanted to do another look today to start the series. I realized that I hadn't used the army green colour AT ALL since I got it so I wanted to use it somehow. Honestly, the Acid palette had some cohesiveness issues, even though it's awesome. So I turned to Rob and he suggested a colour combo... here's how it came out:
This one was a little hard to photograph as usual, the pink wanted to be colour corrected. I still haven't decided if I like it.
- Mac Studio Fix Power NC20
- Sleek Rose Gold blush (LOVE!)
- Maybelline Super Stay concealer "Cream"
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sleek Acid darker pink (upper left)
- Sleek Acid silver
- Sleek Acid army green
- Revlon matte e/s in Vintage Lace
- Maybelline The Falsies mascara
- Matte black from Sleek Acid (as liner)
- Viva Glam Gaga lipstick
- NYX Chestnut lipgloss
I'm really loving that lip combo atm, it's a golden pink with a slight coral tinge!
Not the best photographs, but you get the idea. Thanks for looking!