Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sleek Acid Palette: Look #2

Today's look was sort of thrown together...

Something has happened with my camera so I have to caution you about the absolutely wretched photos. It's like all of my settings reset and my flash is overexposing everything. I did a bit of color correcting before uploading these. No close up eye shots either because not only did I have a little fall out, my lens would not focus to do close ups. Meh. Not pleased. I want a new camera...

FACE:
- CoverGirl Tinted Moisturizer in fair to light
- Mac Studio Fix power NC20
- Sleek Rose Gold blush (LOVE!)
- Maybelline Super Stay concealer "Cream"

EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sleek Acid silver
- Sleek Acid lighter blue (upper left)
- Sleek Acid dark blue
- Sleek Acid matte black
- Sleek Acid matte purple
- Revlon matte e/s in Vintage Lace
- Maybelline The Falsies mascara
- Matte black from Sleek Acid (as liner)

LIPS:
- NYX Thalia lipstick
- Mac Extra Amps dazzleglass































































































Last one is just for funsies :D

4 comments:

  1. Pretty! And your hair is looking bloody amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Acid palette and that's a really pretty look. I also noticed you followed me, so thank you for that :)
    Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! The shadow goes well with the lips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get all your favorite spirits and wines at Duty Free Depot!

    All the world famous brand name beverages for unbelievable low prices.

    ReplyDelete