Sunday, November 29, 2009

HAUL and purple/pink look

I got new stuffs! Well, mostly today, but also in general over the last few days.

Here's the haul:
- Finger Paints nail polish in Candy Cane Shimmer (gorgeous!)
- China Glaze nail polish in Harmony
- L'Oreal Voluminous mascara in Brown Black
- L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner in Carbon Black
- NYX round lipstick in "Chaos"
- Rimmel minerals nail polish in Black Satin (I think these are discontinued... whatever, it was $1.79!)
- Rimmel blush in Pink Rose
- NYX eyeshadow in White (just a matte white)
- Ulta's shower smoothie (mini bottle!) in Berrylicious. Dear god, it smells amazing!

I think I bought more nail polish a while ago but I don't feel like pulling them out and naming them, lol!

So here is my look for today:

FACE:
- Usual routine! I am boring... Mac studio fix powder in NC25, Select Moisturecover in NW20, and just a little translucent powder

EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Mac e/s in Folie (brows)
- Mac e/s in Sushi Flower (upper crease and as a bit of blush)
- Mac e/s in Cranberry (lower crease)
- Maybelline e/s in Amethyst (on lid and outer lower lash line)
- Rimmel e/s from the smokey noir quad, using the black only (outer V)
- Barry M dazzledust in #85, it's a neon hot pink (inner lower lashline)
- Mac e/s in White Frost (inner corner)
- Revlon e/s in Vintage Lace
- Sephora waterproof eyeliner in Deep Black
- Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara in Jet Black (I think)
- 2True glitter mascara color #1 (just cheap stuff... you can use glitter liner)

LIPS:
- I whited out my lips with translucent powder first
- CoverGirl Trushine lipstick in Plum Shine
- Mac dazzleglass in Extra Amps

Hope you enjoy! I totally messed my lipstick up before the photos...


















1 comment:

  1. Beautiful color combo.......especially the close up of the eyes.

    ReplyDelete