Here is the look I am trying to duplicate today (you can click and make it bigger):
Here are the products I used:
- Mac Studio Fix powder in NC25
- Mac Select Moisturecover concealer in NW20 (pretty much all over face)
- NYC Smooth Skin face powder in Translucent (all over, she has really light skin)
- Rimmel blush in Pink Rose
- Mac e/s in Lucky Tom (upper crease, very heavily blended)
- Urdan Decay e/s in Smog (inner crease, again heavily blended)
- Revlon e/s in Vintage Lace (brow and inner corner highlight)
- Rimmel smokey noir quad, the black color (all over eyelid and lower lash line)
- Wet 'n Wild Island Blues trio, the dark blue (under smudged black liner on lower lash line)
- Sephora waterproof liner in Deep Black (smudged on top and bottom)
- L'Oreal Voluminous mascara in Brown Black
- Merle Norman gloss in Sweetness
- You should use a matte taupe/brown for the inner lid color, I didn't have a matte one so the sparkle comes through and I didn't want it to. I did everything I could to matte it out but as you can see, it's still sparkly! Mac has a few colors that would work great.
- Don't use the gloss I used... it tastes awful! Luckily it's just a sample.