Same info applies as in my Dancing in the Clouds post. These retail for $2.99 but the collection has been hard to find, to say the least!
Top photo is natural light, bottom is flash.
The first shade on the left ('browbone') is a sunny, shimmery yellow. Very soft, good pigmentation.
The middle shade ('crease') is a 'green apple' green with gold shimmer. Decent pigmentation.
The shade on the left ('eyelid') is a medium pink with soft pink shimmer and a bit of a violet tone. Pigmentation was lacking.
I was obviously drawn to this one right off as the colors just spoke to me. Using it was a little of a different story. The yellow was fab, the green was pretty good but the pink was an issue, like the purple in Dancing in the Clouds. The pink has a softer texture than that purple but it lacked pigmentation and blended away very easily. I still like the palette, I just feel it's a bit high maintenance. This isn't one for everyone and I actually again don't agree with the placement ideas and think Wet n Wild should have left those out for this set of palettes!
Onto the look I did! I wanted to do a pastel rainbow look to have a bit of fun... it's not exactly how I pictured it as getting the colors to blend without making them disappear was difficult - mostly for the pink. I really love how it looks with my eyes open though!
- Cover Girl Tinted Moisturizer in Fair to Light
- Maybelline Superstay Concealer in Cream
- Maybelline Dream Mousse concealer in Ivory
- Mac MSF Natural in Light Medium
- Hard Candy blush in Living Doll (mostly the gold)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
- Wet n Wild Bright Idea palette (all 3 shades)
- Random purple eyeliner from WNW holiday set
-Revlon eyeshadow in Vintage Lace
- Shimmery gold from WNW Vanity palette
-Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara (black)
-Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Nearly There
- Jordana Lip Out Loud gloss in ASAP