I'm going to see Ellie Goulding supported by The Knocks tonight! I'm totally excited as my husband is going as well, and we are driving about 3 1/2 hours and staying with a good friend of mine overnight... of course we're shopping tomorrow before we have to come home!
Trying to navigate the metro should be fun, and we're going to have to take a taxi after the concert... but it's going to be awesome. I'm taking my camera to record her set!
I watched a video on PixiwooMadness' channel... it was a tutorial they never uploaded but did on that channel instead. I really liked what she did but mine turned out nothing like it ;-). Oh well, it's still pretty.
- Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Base
- Mac Studio Fix Powder in NC20
- Maybelline SuperStay Concealer in Cream
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light
- NARS Sin blush
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Ulta Waterproof eyeliner in Olive (as eyeshadow base)
- Ulta Metallic Automatic Eyeliner in Gold (over the olive base, blended)
- Mac eyeshadow in Trax
- Revlon matte eyeshadow in Vintage Lace
- Crease shade from right side of WetnWild Petal Pusher palette
- Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack
- Hard Candy black liner (from Priscilla :) )
- Maybelline The Colossal mascara in black (waterproof)
- CoverGirl Lip Perfection in Sweetheart
Just as an added bonus, my nails for tonight!
This is 2 coats of China Glaze Sea Spray and 2 coats of Maybelline Blue Brilliance (limited edition, Spring 2011). It turned Sea Spray from a baby blue to a cornflower blue with pink and blue flash. Very pretty! I had to take quite a few pics to capture the different colors!