This was bright, holy cow.
I actually had to wash my face and start all over again -- I started with a dark green cut crease and screwed up the liner horribly. I may retry tomorrow with a green and dark purple look.
Liked how this came out -- it looked smokey somehow even though it was SO neon.
I also had little inspiration for the lips -- I wiped off two different combos before picking out Thrills l/s.
- Mac Studio Fix powder, NC20
- Mac blush in Prism
- Mac blush in Prim and Proper
- Mac MSF in Gold Deposit
- Mac Select Moisturecover in NW20
- Mac Studio Finish concealer in NW20
- Mac e/s Brown Down (brows)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Maybelline Great Lash (clear for brows)
- NYX jumbo pencil in Milk
- Sleek Acid neon orange
- Sleek Acid neon yellow
- Sleek Acid neon green
- Mac Humid e/s
- Ben Nye Ice e/s
- Maybelline XXL Extensions mascara
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero
- Collection 2000 glitter liner in Dancing Queen
- Mac Thrills lipstick
- Mac Nymphette lipglass