Do you guys like the new layout? The bf made the banner. The little turtle on the right wasn't supposed to be cut off, but Blogger did that to it and I think it's kinda cute :3 Anyway!
I was in a discussion with talkingtrash / Pigments and Pearls (she's got a blog, clicky!) about Beautiful Iris, Trax and GlamourCheck! all together. I decided to re-do the look this morning with some small changes.
I don't know... it needs something. I wish I had put my Collection 2000 purple glitter liner over top. Maybe that's what it's missing.
Sorry for the lack of closeups -- my eyes are really bleh looking today and I didn't like how any of them came out!
- Mac Studio Fix powder, NC20
- Maybelline blush in Potpourri
- Mac MSF in Petticoat
- Mac Select Moisturecover in NW20
- Mac Studio Finish concealer in NW20
- Mac e/s Brown Down (brows)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Maybelline Great Lash (clear for brows)
- NYX jumbo pencil in Milk
- Mac e/s Beautiful Iris
- Mac e/s Trax
- Sleek Acid dark purple
- Mac e/s GlamourCheck!
- Urban Decay e/s Aquarius
- Sleek Acid matte black used as liner
- Mac Viva Glam Gaga
- Mac Extra Amps dazzleglass