I picked up a new lipstick from CVS last night and wanted to use it.
Seriously, this lipstick is love. I think it's everything I wanted Vegas Volt from Mac to be. I liked VV, but indoors it was so pastel and with my skintone, it made me look sickly. The Milani lipstick is similar in color but not as pastel, and has a beautiful gold sheen that is just gorgeous for the summer.
Two more things: Let me just say that I hate my cheeks in this look. Blecht!
Second, I tried out a new mascara. It's pretty fail. I may return it.
Oh, and third... please excuse the rank eyebrows. I'm due to do something to them... again... I think I'm gonna go hunting for clear brow gel/mascara and do a major replucking tonight. I seriously cannot stand them.
- Clinique Redness Solutions base
- Mac Studio Fix powder, NC20
- Mac blush in Prism (contour)
- Mac blush in Prim and Proper
- Mac MSF in Gold Deposit
- Mac Select Moisturecover in NW20
- Mac Studio Finish concealer in NW20
- Mac e/s in Brown Down (brows)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Ben Nye pearl sheen e/s in Gold
- Urban Decay Free Love e/s
- Mac Amber Lights e/s
- Mac Woodwinked e/s
- Mac GlamourCheck! e/s
- Urban Decay Flipside eyeliner
- Ben Nye Turquoise over liner
- Smashbox cream liner in Antique Gold
- Revlon Grow Luscious mascara in Blackened Brown
- Milani lipstick in Orange-gina
- Sephora gloss #18