Shameless title, I know, but I had to... it's just too easy.
Here is my entry for the Christina Aguilera challenge on Makeup Geek. I started out not intending to it that way but then I realized how similar it was to her style. Instead of copying a direct photo, I wanted to take inspiration from some of her more daring looks:
She's not afraid of smokey, heavy makeup. I also wanted to convey the idea, more than an exact picture, and also make it more wearable. (Even though I totally wore glasses over this... it's insanely bright in person). If this wasn't before work, I would have attempted Stars 'n Rockets over a black base.
So here are the products I used:
- Clinique Redness Solutions base
- Mac Studio Fix powder, NC20
- CoverGirl tinted moisturizer (fair to light)
- Mac MSF in Gold Deposit
- Mac Select Moisturecover in NW20
- Mac Studio Finish concealer in NW20
- Mac e/s in Brown Down (brows)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Maybelline Great Lash (clear for brows)
- MUFE #92
- Darkened pink from Sleek Acid palette
- Ben Nye Turquoise
- Urban Decay liner in Zero
- Ben Nye Ice
- Maybelline XXL Extensions mascara (loooove... doing a vid review later)
- Mac lipstick Sandy B
- Essence gloss in Rising Star (#4)
U like my Christina pose? lmao.
Love the color combo and the blending is fab!ReplyDelete
Really brings out the colour of your eyes... and I love that you made your own look and didn't just copy one! I like Christina's old looks, like these pics so much better than pin-up Christina, which I know is a travesty because she does it sooooo well, but these are just more unique.ReplyDelete
Very pretty, your eyes are amazing!ReplyDelete
If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you must watch this videoReplyDelete
(VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER get back...