Tuesday, March 30, 2010

NOTD: Nude-esque with stickers!

I'm in love with this mani even though I did something horrible to my right hand (sooo out of practice)... I love the little heart stickers :)

Sorry for crappy pics. I'm at work so I had to use my cell phone camera. Yep. That bored.

Items Used:
- Nail Magic
- Gelous base coat
- 3 coats of China Glaze "Heaven"
- Seche Vite top coat





















































The first close up nail pic is a little heart shaped locked box thing...with a key next to it, and the bottom photo is a set of three varying sized hearts. The stickers are gold foiled edges with milky white centers.

"Heaven" is an interesting color. It's a bit sheer and finnicky for my liking... I'd like to find something with a better formula. But the color is gorgeous. It's a shimmery nude leaning towards peach.

No comments:

Post a Comment