Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Green with Envy Weekly Showcase (using new 'Darling Grrl' products!)

I wanted to use some new Darling Girl products that Susan sent me recently, but I also wanted to try my hand at the 'Green with Envy' challenge on Never Too Much Sparkle. I'm absolutely in love with Susan's dupe of NARS Orgasm. Here's what I came up with!





FACE:
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in #21
- Mac MSF Natural in Light Medium
- Maybelline SuperStay Concealer in Cream
- Darling Girl Cosmetics blush in She-Bop

EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Darling Girl Glitter Glue
- Darling Girl Cosmetics eyeshadow in Vicar in a Tutu (lid)
- Darling Girl Cosmetics eyeshadow in Sunshine Daisy Bliss (outer crease)
- Darling Girl Cosmetics eyeshadow in I Wanna Be Sedated (to darken crease)
- NYX eyeliner in Teal (base for lower lashline)
- L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Golden Sage (lower lashline)
- Ben Nye eyeshadow in Ice (inner corner)
- Wet n Wild Mega Liner in 863 Turquoise (upper lashline)
- Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara (Black)

LIPS:
- Femme Couture Lip Lustre in Angel Kisses

8 comments:

  1. Damn you Wendy, I didn't want Vicar in a Tutu D: The blush looks amazing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Now I definitely want to try Darling Girl, they'd be a new brand for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So subtle, I always adore your coloured liner looks!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That turquoise eyeline looks fab!! Love your look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. That liner is so green not turquoise though! Silly WnW. Mmm now I wants some coloured liner on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The green liner is just amazing and I love how you kept the eyeshadows more smooth!
    Excellent job!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sparkly neutrals and green liner = YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Если вы ищите салон красоты или парикмахерскую в Киеве. Я вам помогу) Также Оборудование для парикмахерской Посетите мой сайт салон красоты проспект победы

    ReplyDelete